For students interested in pursuing undergraduate degrees in medicine, dentistry, and AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) at government and private institutions in India as well as those planning to pursue primary medical training abroad, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate), also known as NEET (UG), was previously known as the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) would be the only relevant exam that they need to consider.
National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the test, and State Counselling Authorities and the Directorate General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare receive the results in order to assign seats.
For admission to MBBS and BDS programmes at universities all over India, candidates must pass the NEET-UG entrance exam. In terms of the number of registered candidates, NEET UG is one of India’s most popular exams.
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), which had previously had separate entrance examinations, now accept only NEET-UG as evidence of eligibility for admission to medical colleges in India.
NEET Hall Ticket 2023
The NEET hall ticket 2023 is the most significant piece of paperwork that candidates must have on them while taking the test. The following are significant information on the NEET admit card 2023:
- Name of the candidate
- NEET Roll number
- NEET Registration number
- Date & Time of the examination
- Name of the mother
- Name of the father
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Category/ sub-category
- Exam Language
- Address and number of the exam centre
- Guidelines and instructions of the exam
- Signature of the candidate
At the examination site, students must bring a few documents in addition to their NEET 2023 hall ticket. Without these documents, no candidate will be able to access the testing facility. The following is the list of documents:
- Passport- size photograph
- Certified PWD (if required)
- Valid ID proof.
- Postcard- sized image overlaid onto the NEET admit card template.
Steps to download NEET Hall Ticket 2023
From the official website of NTA NEET, the candidates can download the NEET admit card for 2023. To download it, follow the step wise instructions that are given below:
- The aspirant must first go to the NTA NEET official website.
- Select the tab that says “NEET Admit Card 2023.”
- There will be a drop-down menu. Candidates must click the submit button after entering their date of birth, application number, and security pin.
- The candidate must properly complete and submit a necessary COVID-19 precautionary undertaking form.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu. Candidates must click the submit button after entering their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- ‘Download Admit Card’ will be listed as a tab.
- Click on the tab to view all the information listed on the admit card for the candidate. Then, the admit card can be downloaded.
- Candidates should print out their admission cards in color.
- They must paste a passport- sized photo in the designated spot on the card.
- On the admissions card, they should obtain their parent or legal guardian’s signature.
FAQs connected for NEET Hall Ticket 2023
Question: Where can I find my NEET 2023 admissions card?
Answer: The official NTA NEET 2023 is the website where candidates may access their NEET admission cards. Candidates can access them after they are officially released by logging into their candidate portal. NTA can soon release the admission cards because it already released the City Intimation Slip.
Question: If your information is misprinted on the admit card, what ought you to do?
Answer: Students should get in touch with the appropriate authorities as a way to get any wrong information on their admit cards corrected. The conducting authority can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: What actions should be taken if the NEET admit card is lost?
Answer: Students must maintain their composure in any such circumstances. By logging into the candidate portal on the official website, they can access their admission card. After checking it, download it, and save it securely.
Question: What happens if the candidates have a technical issue and can’t download the admission card?
Answer: The candidates should get in touch with the people in charge of administering the exam right away and bring up the problem. They can also use E- mail to inform the authorities.
To know more about NEET syllabus, exam dates, eligibility for exam, etc. Click on the website: https://www.shiksha.com/medicine-health-sciences/neet-exam